St. James, Barbados»Sugarhill Villa
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeps: 10
Sugar Hill is an exclusive 50 acre private community on the west coast of Barbados. A magnificent setting for your wedding celebration, the Sugar Hill Villa has three sets of doors which open up from the lounge onto a 1,200 square feet covered terrace with fantastic views of the Caribbean Sea and the pool and sprawling, private gardens.
Sugarhill's magnificent hall has marble stairs leading up to a gallery which leads into the lounge with it's high pickled pine ceiling. Dining takes place on a hand crafted ebony table which can seat up to twelve people on the covered upper terrace. Sofas and easy chairs entice you to enjoy the views and wile away the evenings to the tropical sounds of whistling frogs with cooling breezes, aided by ceiling fans, creating the perfect temperature.
You and your wedding party will have the opportunity to enjoy swimming and sunning at the Royal Westmoreland Beach Club at Mullins, where guests of the Sugar Hill Villa have membership. The club is a ten minute drive from Sugar Hill and is considered to be one of the best swimming beaches on the west coast. The complimentary towels, beach chairs and umbrellas and the waiter service make this difficult to beat. For the active, there are water sports and the opportunity to be taken by boat out to swim with turtles or to another restaurant for lunch. Across the road from the beach, the Indulgence spa offers treatments to guests at preferential rates and times. The Spa also contains air-conditioned gym, swimming pool and a pool side food and beverage service.
The Sugar Hill Villa offers the perfect intimate atmosphere getaway wedding experience, creating a one of a kind day for you and your loved ones.
1-10 people (5 bedrooms): Low Season - $2200/night; High Season - $3000/night
*Holiday Season price on request
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor dining area
- Guest Cottage
- Tropical Garden
- Upper Terrace
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD - Multi regional
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Chef-breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Gym and Pool at Sugar Hill clubhouse: 5 minutes
- Golf at Sandy Lane: 10 minutes
- Beach Activities and Spa at Royal Westmoreland: 5 minutes
- Tennis at Sandy Lane: 10 minutes
- Dining at Sugar Hill Clubhouse: 5 minutes
- Cultural activities at historic Holetown: 5 minutes
- Grantley Adams Airport: 40 minutes
- The 50 acre private villa community of Sugar Hill offers a variety of villa rentals for any additional guests.
- Low Season: April 15 - December 14
- High Season: December 15 - April 30