Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands»Baraka Point
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 6.5
- Sleeps: 14
Baraka Point Estate, located on the west coast of Virgin Gorda, in the British Virgin Islands, is an exclusive, beachfront, private estate offering barefoot luxury, full resort amenities and excellent service from a dedicated staff of six. Rented to only one group at a time, the estates location, layout and staff services make it the ideal choice for large families and weddings. Located on a headland in the Caribbean Sea with 280 degree views, Baraka Point enjoys a built in sense of privacy from the spectacular reef that extends across the bay while giant boulders line the quiet beach to provide guests with their very own secluded corner of paradise! The 12,000 square-foot villa is set amidst two acres of lush palm gardens and decorated with handmade silk textiles and hardwood furnishings.
Baraka Point Estate is an idyllic, exotic location for an intimate wedding celebration. You will exchange your vows and dine in one of several dramatic locations with a panoramic ocean view. Your guests will be entertained with evenings to remember - steel bands, beach parties and gourmet cuisine in their very own corner of paradise. Then you will unwind after your special day in the Kerala Honeymoon Suite. Relaxation and personalized service are the hallmarks of this stunning beachfront location.
After the big day, your guests will enjoy hiking, motorized water sports, sailing, tubing or take advantage of pilates, yoga or choose from island inspired spa treatments at the Spa and Wellness Pavilion. There is plenty to keep the children happy too: Baraka Point treasure hunts and Tropical Olympics, the Games Pavilion, karaoke and skurfing.
Relaxation and personalized service are the hallmarks of the Baraka Point experience and guests will find everything they need for a wonderful wedding and fun filled stay in this secluded luxury hideaway...
Minimum 7 night stay.
High season is December 16 - April 15 (7 night min stay with the exception of Christmas- Dec 16-Jan2 is $85,000 with 10 night minimum)1-6 guests $28,000, 7-14 guests $34,000
Mid season is April 16-July 22 1-6 guests $19,000, 7-14 guests $24,000
Low season is July 23-Dec 15 (excluding Thanksgiving week which is $28,000 with 7 night min. stay)1-6 guests $14,000, 7-14 guests $19,000 (5 night min stay)
Wedding site fee: $2,500 (up to 14 guests) to $4,500 (15 or more guests)
- Three 900 square-foot master suites with private entrances, air conditioned sleeping area, sitting & dressing areas and ocean views
- Two 700 square-foot family suites with 1 king & 2 adjoining twin bedrooms. A total of 5 suites and 4 twins.
- Additional bathroom in the Games Pavilion
- Coral stone terraces
- Infinity pool
- Al fresco dining terrace with giant shade sail
- Two acres of lush palm gardens
- Private beach with outdoor music system, padded loungers, built-in day bed, fire pit
- Balinese Spa & Wellness Pavilion (additional charges apply)
- Dedicated staff including chef, spa therapist, boat captain, concierge & housekeeper
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV/DVD player
- iPod dock
- Thatched ceiling fan
- Luxury Italian linens
- Pillow Menu (goose, duck, hypo-allergenic)
- Plush bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- Make-up mirror
- In-room safe
- En-suite bathrooms with large walk-in showers, including 2 al fresco showers
- Pool & spa
- Area restaurants
- Shopping - Spanish Town, 10 minutes away
- Air-conditioned fitness studio & covered al fresco gym deck
- Personal training
- Kid's Club and many activities for children & teens
- Airport: Virgin Gorda, 10 min drive
- Beef Island Airport, 20 min drive
- Private charter boat or ferry ride
- Car Rentals: 15 minutes
- SUVs can be rented at Baraka Point
- There are two other villas, a 5 minute walk on the same beach, which accommodate 6 guests and 10 guests
- 7 Night Minimum Stay
- Rates vary by season
- All Rates are for exclusive use of the entire estate
- Unavailable for weddings during hurricane season, September to early November
- Meals, motorized water sport-extra charge
- Wine from cellar and bartender at additional cost
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa or other buildings
- For weddings the catering and liquor must be purchased through Baraka Point. Three course dinner min/$85 per person.
- Non-residence facility fee: $55
- If Baraka Point is catering events in addition to the weddings the $55 charge for outside guests is waived.