Near Puigcerda, Catalonia»Castle Pyrenees
- Bedrooms: 11
- Bathrooms: 11
- Sleeps: 32
Located in the Spanish Pyrenees, Castle Pyrenees is the epitome of luxury in a five star setting. Located on massive grounds with expansive views of the Pyrenees, this lovely villa is a family mansion turned boutique hotel. It is a lovely setting for a wedding which has a lot to do with the wonderful mountains and related activities. Located two hours from Barcelona, this part of northern Spain offers many exciting day activities to entice wedding guests. There is skiing, horseback riding, biking or you can ride in a hot air balloon. Mountain guides are also available to help you explore the area.
The villas itself has many wonderful features including stain glass windows, elegant staircases and wooden flooring, along with two dining rooms and a very good kitchen featuring outstanding local and seasonal cuisine. Smaller bedrooms at the top of the home offer many windows and natural light. A massage room is also located in this part of the villa. The larger rooms and suites are on the second and third floor totaling 11 bedrooms. Having your group take over the whole property is a wonderful way to spend time together before a wedding with family and friends and also, a beautiful setting to celebrate your special day.
€27.345,60 3 nights
€18.230,40 2 nights
All rates are for 15 people including breakfast and lunch or dinner each day. Two night minimum stay.
- Reading Room
- Conference Room
- 2 Dining Rooms
- Heated Swimming Pool (open May-Oct.)
- Wedding planner, catering services in-house.
- No rental equipment necessary (such as tents, tables, chairs), all available in house.
- Golf: 1 km
- Tennis: 1 km
- Swimming pool
- Museums: 3 km
- Restaurants: 1 km
- Bars and Bistros: 3 km
- Shopping; 50 km
- Sightseeing/Tours and hiking tours with mountain guide
- Skiing: La Molina, 20 km
- Airport: Barcelona, 150 km; Perpignan, 80 km.
- Train: 3 km
- Chalet: 1 km
- Unavailable for weddings at Christmas, New Year's, and Easter or during month of August. Sleeps 22 in the 11 rooms, plus 10 in additional beds that can be placed in the rooms.