Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica»Punta de Vista
- Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 14
- Sleeps: 27
Punto de Vista (Point of View) refers to this Costa Rican villa’s unique design as well as its commanding view of both Manuel Antonio bay and the jungle canopy. This ten bedroom estate, located on a private 2 ½ acre rainforest reserve, is the perfect setting for your wedding in this tropical paradise. Be it a beautiful ceremony on the beach or a memorable ceremony on the rooftop “altar” it will always be second to none at Punto de Vista.
The villa, designed by European and American trained architect, David Konwiser, loosely reflects the image of a luxury yacht in motion as well as a winged bird in flight. It’s expansive rooftop can accommodate over 100 guests for dancing or dining. A large air conditioned ballroom with its one of a kind teak inlaid dance floor is also available for receptions. Unlike private homes, Punto de Vista was designed with weddings and events in mind. It has optimally sized social areas, public restrooms, an elevator and other service infrastructure totally unique for destination weddings and events.
Working with only the best wedding coordinators, Punto de Vista will make sure that your wedding visions are realized beyond expectations. Farm fresh mango, avocado and tuna terrine and locally caught lobster, shrimp and Mahi Mahi is just an example of the wonderful cuisine offered by the villa’s professionally trained chef. Guest services include a dedicated butler/concierge, twice daily maid service, maintenance, 24 hour security, daily breakfast and more. On site spa services and yoga instruction can be arranged . Guests can use the Bowflex gym or simply take a brisk walk or jog along the beach or a hike in the national park only 5 minutes from the villa.
- Blue Room(master bedroom): The master bedroom features dual sinks, a walk-in closet, Italian mosaic tiled jacuzzi tub, raised teak floors, a large outdoor deck and an impossibly beautiful view!
- Yin/Yang Room: The unique geometry of this all glass-walled room with a magnificent ocean view features a Turkish bath and rock walls in both the bedroom and bathroom.
- Passion Room: With a unique, sculpted and sensual shower recliner, the distinctive layout of this room allows for up to 2 additional beds and suits both lovers and families alike.
- Purple Sea Room: Many think that THIS is the master bedroom with its open-corner design, spacious and 180° views, unique shower recliner and spiritual niche in the room’s entry.
- Forest Room: For those that love the connection between jungle and sea, the unique symmetrical design, rock walls and shower recliner make this, perhaps, the villas most relaxing room.
- Amber Room: More than any other room, the Amber room offers a deep spiritual connection to the jungle and a unique vantage on the infinity edge pool below.
- Aqua Room: This beautifully colored room is a master-sized suite offering panoramic views of the ocean and jungle.
- Ice Room (Game Room & Private Bedroom)*: Unique to the villa, this three-room suite is entered via a game room featuring a kitchenette, pool table, TV and two-station computer desk. The other two rooms consist of a private bedroom and a bathroom accessible to both the game room and bedroom.
- Top Floor Suite with Loft: With it’s unique castle-like feel, the rock clad guest cottage is a finely crafted gem of a dwelling. Italian mosaic glass tile adorns the cottage throughout along with fine woodwork and many other natural materials. The cottage also is blessed with magnificent views of the ocean.
- Lower Floor Suite: Identically configured and appointed as the top floor suite but without a loft area.
- 4 public bathrooms
- Dining Room
- Swimming pool
- Ocean views
- Rooftop Cinema
- Gourmet Breakfast
- Full housekeeping
- Quepos airport: 12 minutes
- Bus stop: 10 minutes
- Car rental: 10 minutes