Ronda, Andalucia»Villa Christina
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Sleeps: 14
Set in the beautiful rolling hills of Andalusia, Villa Christina features 22 acres of private ground with mountain vistas and a modern contemporary feel. The focus of the building is a large, bright, airy lounge, with a formidable fireplace and a professional kitchen book ending the space. The drawing room has comfortable sofas in front of a large open fire, which we light for you in the winter- perfect for cuddling up or having a siesta. At other times of year, snooze with all the windows open and let the summer breezes caress you. There are seven double or twin bedrooms sleeping up to 14 guests. Five are around the patio and two further rooms are set in the well-kept gardens. There are three double and four twin-bedded rooms. All have en-suite bathrooms and a private terrace or garden. The two south-facing garden rooms are next to to studio. They are tiny but lovely with delicious rain-forest-showers in their en suite bathrooms. All beds have mosquito nets to ensure you an undisturbed read and a good nights´sleep with the windows open and the lights on
The goal of the staff is to provide luxury hotel service with a private, exclusive ambiance. Enjoy an al fresco dinner to sounds of chirping of cicadas and fine wines from local bodegas will accompany your candle-lit dinner prepared by a private chef. Fresh vegetables and herbs picked from the nearby organic gardens, fish from the Andalusia coast and organic meats from local suppliers round out the dining palette of this naturalistic vacation escape.
Succumb to the charms of Ronda, the largest
of the ‘white villages’ - visit a bodega before lunch - take the train to Granada to see the ‘Alhambra’-the ‘Giralda’ in Sevilla -
the ‘Mezquita’ in Córdoba - have a day
at the beach, go kayaking, hiking, paragliding, take a balloon flight - or
just do nothing all day long.
The Lodge is less than three hours by air from most European cities and is the perfect base from which to explore the historic cities of Sevilla, Córdoba and Granada. It is a ninety minute drive to most of these
Andalusian highlights. On the way you will experience stunning landscapes, perhaps stopping for a tapa in a local ‘venta’.
Villa Christina offers unparalleled beauty and comfort to make your wedding day a day you will never forget.
Two nights: $2280
Three nights: $3420
Per week: $7660
*2 night minimum
- Bedroom #1 is a superior south facing large room with a spacious wooden deck terrace and an open fire.
- Bedroom #2 is an east-facing double room with two single separate four poster beds and an open fire.
- Bedroom #3 is also east-facing with a large double bed of two twin mattresses combined into one four poster bed frame.
- Bedroom 4# is a smaller north-facing twin double room with one large double bed with two twin mattresses in one four poster bed frame.
- Bedroom #5 has one double four poster bed and an open fire.
- Bedroom #6 is a garden bedroom with two single separate four poster beds.
- Bedroom #7 is also a garden room with two single separate four poster beds.
- Living room
- Drawing room
- En suite bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Terrace dining
- Well-kept gardens
- Animals on property
- Massages (additional cost)
- Yoga (additional cost)
- Daily meal service, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Maid service
- Wine-tasting (within 8 km)
- Museums (8 km)
- Restaurants and Bars (8 km)
- Shopping (8 km)
- Horseback riding
- Hot air ballooning
- Tennis (8 km)
- Ronda: 8 km
- Malaga/Seville airport: 100 km
- Hotel la Fuenta de la Higuera
- You can also rent additional rooms at Casa la Fuente for more guests as both are owned by the same owner. For a wedding, you must rent Villa Christina entirely and/or Casa la Fuente.
- 3 Food Options:
- The “country”-version for 35 euros per person- includes breakfast and tapas-style lunch (this is the minimum version)
- The “deluxe”- version for 49,50 euros per person- including breakfast and our excellent candle-lit three course dinner
- The “perfect”-version for 68 euros per person- including breakfast, tapas-style lunch and our three course dinner
- The Lodge is not self-catering. Please do not bring your own food or drinks.
- Closed November 15th - December 20th and January 7th - February 7th.