Jackson Hole, Wyoming»Bentwood Inn
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Sleeps: 24
The Bentwood Inn is located six miles from the world famous Jackson Hole ski area and the south entrance to Grand Teton National Park; and a sixty five mile scenic drive from the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park. The inn is situated in a beautiful wooded setting across from a tree-lined path leading to the Snake River. The majestic Teton Mountains backdrop the inn, providing a picture perfect venue for your Wyoming wedding.
The Bentwood Inn is constructed with massive 200 year old logs brought in from Yellowstone National Park. It has a massive three story high river rock fireplace and cozy rooms with personal fireplaces and spa tubs to help you unwind. You can find a peaceful nook to read a book or take in nature, watching birds, elk, moose and other wildlife from the Inn’s decks and balconies.
The Inn’s culinary offerings include a hearty and sumptuous multicourse, served breakfast and a selection of wine and cheese in the early evening. At least twice weekly, the innkeepers offer a multicourse seasonal dinner. They can also plan your wedding reception whether it is a group of twenty or two hundred.
The Jackson Hole area has a myriad of activities for your wedding guests no matter what the season. They will enjoy hiking, biking, world famous powder skiing, river and lake fishing, white water rafting, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding on wilderness trails, paragliding, hot air ballooning, mountain climbing and sleigh riding through the National Elk Refuge.
If you rent weekly there is a 10% discount
For weddings there is an additional fee depending on size of the wedding: less than 50 is free, 50-100 $500, 100-150 $1,000, 150-200 $2,000
- Dining room
- Great room
- Five bedrooms in the main lodge—four king bedded rooms, 1 with queen bed and two twins. Two additional bedrooms in the owner’s cottage , one king bedded and one with two queens with access to kitchenette , private dining area and tv lounge. Rollaway beds can accommodate additional guests up to 24.
- 3.5 wooded and lawned acres
- Large decks with patio furniture
- A delicious breakfast is served daily with fresh brewed coffee. In the early evening, a wine and cheese assortment is presented to guests to enjoy in front of a crackling fire. At least twice a week, a seasonal dinner is served to the guests to give a different experience from that of Jackson Hole.
- Golf 5 miles
- Tennis 5 miles
- Pool, spa 3-5 miles
- Walking/hiking on site
- Bicycling on site
- Museums 5 miles
- Skiing 5 miles
- Shopping 5 miles
- Horseback riding
- white water rafting
- snowmobiling through yellowstone
- Closest airport: Jackson Hole, WY, 10
- Closest car rental: Jackson, 5
- The Following are all located minutes away from Bentwood Inn:
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Grand Targhee Ski Area
- Bentwood Inn is the only Select Registry inn in Jackson Hole
- Three Diamond AAA rated
- Best Architecture Award from Pamela Lanier