Lamego, Douro Valley»Inn At Douro Valley
- Bedrooms: 83
- Bathrooms: 83
- Sleeps: 166
The Inn at Douro Valley, a superbly renovated 19th century manor house and 5 star boutique hotel, is set high on a hill overlooking the vine covered rolling hills of the Douro Valley and the river below. The Inn has a sensuous spa, a selection of rooms, suites and villas, two fabulous restaurants, a tennis court and a wine room, creating a dream location for your wedding party.
A super-slick interior houses cocoon-like rooms and suites with clean lines and modern furnishings. A number of the equally modern villas have a private pool with beautiful views of the river. The spa is nothing short of divine with a hydrotherapy pool with heated water beds, a herbal sauna , laconium and a steam room.
Your guests will enjoy the spa or relaxing by the pool surrounded by the sound of rustling cypress and olive trees and the scent of honeysuckle. They can take a boat trip along the river or dine Mediterranean specialities on the terrace. Celebrate your wedding at this unique hotel in the Douro Valley where the river flows by beautiful and endless fields of vineyards.
Valley Room 250 E 300 E
Spa Room 300 E 350 E
River Room 330 E 380 E
Aquapura Suite 500 E 600 E
Panoramic Suite 600 E 700 E Presidential Suite 1500 E 1500 E
One Bedroom 350 E 450 E
Two Bedroom 450 E 550 E
Two Bedroom Triplex 500 E 600 E
Three Bedroom 600 E 700 E
Children (one child per room)
0-3 - no charge for baby cot
4-12 - extra bed - 75 E
Weekdays - less than 5 days notice - 1 night charge
Weekend - less than 14 days notice - 2 night charge
No-shows - 2 night charge
All rates include taxes and buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
- All 50 rooms and suites are equipped with a mini-bar, air conditioning, heated bathroom floors, spacious showers and extra large bathtubs. The bedrooms are cleaned twice daily and also include wi fi internet, all news cable network, pillow menu, hair dryer, and 24 hour room service.
- A glance through one of the many panoramic windows will reveal that the interior design reflects the colours and textures of the countryside. state of the art technology is used for the lighting system and the best media facilites - telephones, lcd television and wi fi internet - are available in all the rooms.
- 21 villas, for more private stays, benefit from all the hotel services, including access to the spa and restaurants. housekeeping is also included. all the villas have private or shared plunge pools, fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces.
- Heated indoor swimming pool with various water jets
- Large spa with aromatic showers
- 24 hours gym
- 10 treatments rooms overlooking the river
- 3 restaurants
- 1 bar
- Wine room
- Douro River
- Large terraces/patios with lounge furniture
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- tennis court located in the vineyards
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Tennis court
- Air Conditioning
- LCD TVs
- Maid Service
- Villas have private or shared plunge pools and fireplaces
- 24 hour in room dining
- 24 hour concierge services
- Airport arrival/departure service
- CD/DVD library
- Doctor/Nurse on call 24 hours
- Salon services
- Laundry/Dry cleaning services
- Lobby boutique
- Valet Parking
- On the property:
- Pool, spa
- yoga/pilates classes
- In the Area:
- Horseback riding
- Cheese and olive oil tastings
- Exclusive visits to private Quintas
- Prehistoric sites
- Wine tastings
- Picking of grapes during the harvest
- Cooking lessons
- Boat trips
- Golf 50km
- Museums 5km
- Sailing 30km
- Restaurants and bars 5km
- shopping 30km
- Closest airport: Porto, 115km
- Closest car rental availability: Regua, 5km
- Closest train station: Regua, 5km
- Closest hotel or villas for additional wedding guests: Quinta da Pacheca, 1km, Douro River, 3km, and Regua Douro, 5km.
- Non-smoking hotel.
- No pets allowed.