Granby, Colorado»Colorado Ranch
- Sleeps: 120
Have your wedding at one of the most spectacular places in the world. The natural setting of the guest ranch is far from the distractions of city life; serene, inspirational, and perfect for creating memories that will last a lifetime. We can help you plan your wedding, complete with a secluded Honeymoon cabin. With over 8,500 acres, the ranch offers a myriad of locations for your big day.
Since 1919, the Ranch has been celebrated around the world for its rich history, rustic elegance, legendary cuisine and signature "5-spur" service. With a group of 40 or more, you can book the ranch exclusively.
$300 per night
$7,500 wedding event fee
20% service charge, 5.7% sales tax additional
- The Main Lodge has a large cozy living room with stone fireplace and grand piano, library, dining room, fully-stocked bar, card room, spectacular views of the pone, pasture and mountains.
- The standard and deluxe rooms are essentially one large room that is comfortably furnished and includes a private bath. The standard rooms offer king beds for resting your weary bones at night. Various bed combinations allow for occupancy of two to four people. Deluxe rooms are typically larger than standard rooms, and some have a fireplace to make your vacation just a little bit more special. All of our rooms include daily housekeeping service, nightly bed turndown, plush robes, iHome docking stations, new beds and linens, updated decor, coffee, tea, cocoa, snacks and a fresh fruit basket replenished daily.
- If you need a little more space for your Colorado family vacations, our multi-room cabins offer just the right combination of luxury and rustic western atmosphere. Parents can enjoy a little privacy in some units which feature a king-sized bed in one room and twins or bunk beds for kids in the other. Full bathrooms with either stand-alone showers or tub and shower are available, and with the right arrangement of beds & linens, a multi-room cabin can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Our deluxe cabin suites offer a stocked mini-bar for your convenience and most feature a fireplace for some cozy comfort; a select few have a whirlpool tub in the bath. With various bed accommodations available, the deluxe cabin suites can sleep up to 6 people.
- At the Midnight trail lodge guests can enjoy all the gourmet dining and exciting ranch activities that the Colorado ranch has to offer, plus all the comforts of home in a newly renovated and state-of-the-art home with a three-car garage. The main level opens with a large grand entry area. The builders installed a music sound system throughout the entire house and the family room has an enormous flat-screen television and DVD player, fireplace and wet bar. A gourmet kitchen, dining area and pantry are just off the living room, and there's a laundry room and powder room off the kitchen. Passing through the day room will lead you to the private outdoor hot tub area, where you'll also arrive at a large patio with a fire-pit looking over the Colorado ranch meadows that look toward the Rocky Mountains. There are four bedrooms on the upper level. The master bedroom suite has a balcony that comes complete with magnificent views plus a master bath with a copper soaking tub, double vanity, water closet, and shower. Two additional bedrooms share a balcony, and are furnished with king-sized beds in each that can be converted to two twin bed. A full bath in the hall is shared by these bedrooms. The fourth bedroom is a bunkroom with two sets of bunk beds and an in room bath, complete with a shower. A golf cart is given to guests at this lodge to help them get to different areas of the ranch. It sleeps up to 11 people.
- The Aspen Cabin is our only stand-alone cabin, and offers a wonderfully rustic hideaway at Colorado ranch, and ideal for couples looking to get away from it all on their horseback riding vacations. Aspen Cabin is only open in the summertime, and offers one king bed for a maximum occupancy of two people.
- Spacious front porch
- 12,000 square foot indoor riding arena
- iHome docking stations
- Wireless internet access
- Plasma TV with Satellite, DVD & VCR in Main Lodge
- TV with Satellite, DVD & VCR in the Patio House
- Public phones in Main Lodge & Patio House
- On site:
- Tennis, with pro available for lessons
- Basketball & Volleyball courts
- Mountain biking
- Cross-country & telemark skiing
- Horseback riding on trails with expert instructors
- Trap shooting
- Paddle boating
- Ice-skating pond
- Spring-fed heated outdoor pool
- Spring-fed heated outdoor hot tub
- Fully-equipped exercise facility, personal training, yoga
- Game room with pool, foosball, ping pong and video arcade games
- Luxury camping
- Whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Professionally guided fishing tours
- Three championship golf courses withing 15 minutes
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Airport: Denver International, 73 mi; McElroy Airfield, Kremmling (private), 27 mi.
- There are other hotels in the area, but as the Ranch sleeps up to 120, you may find you don't need any extra room for your wedding guests!
- Weddings can be scheduled during Fall, Winter & Spring seasons, and on select Summer weekends.