Zell Am See, Salzberg»Schloss Prielau
- Bedrooms: 12
- Bathrooms: 10
- Sleeps: 26
The historic Schloss Prielau (Prielau Castle) is located on the northern shore of Lake Zell, surrounded by parkland and only 200 meters from the lake. Dating back to 1425, the castle was lovingly renovated by Dr. Wolfgang Porsche in the 1980s, and opened its doors for the first time as a luxury hotel in 1987. The spire of a beautiful baroque chapel rises above the towers of the castle. In addition to 2 gourmet restaurants, Schloss Prielau lets you enjoy a spa area with sauna, steam bath, and massages in the castle's 'bath house.' There is a private beach on the lake, and the ski areas of the Europa Sports region are just a few minutes away.
Surrounded by large grounds with ancient trees, the castle feels like something from a medieval fairy tale. Celebrating at Schloss Prielau is extraordinary. The staff is devoted to affectionately and professionally planning and executing your very special wedding in the Alps.
Weekly rental €17.000,00 including breakfast & daily room service.
- Two suites(one with two double rooms, living room,bath, tiled stove and view of lake and mountains; and one, 300 sqm with three double rooms, two living rooms, two baths, separate toilet and robing room, view to lake and mountains) and six double rooms as well as an apartment in the 'Fischerhaus" 50 sqm with a double bedroom, another single bed, kitchenette and bath. All hotel rooms with bathroom en suite. The rooms are furnished in traditional Austrian rural style, combined with the comfort and luxury of a four-star hotel.
- Private Beach on Lake with Loungers 200 meters
- Extensive grounds
- Fish ponds
- Room service
- Babysitting service
- Bathrobe & slippers
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- 2 restaurants, one with Michelin star
- Spa services on site at "Bath house"
- Porsche Boxster available in summer and Porsche Cayenne available in winter for rent
- Spa facilities
- Swimming at private lake beach
- Tennis: 3 km
- Horseback riding: .5 km
- Golf: 4 km
- Skiing: 2 km (bus stop 300 meters)
- Night skiing
- Bob sledding
- Ice skating
- Cooking School with award winning chef
- Airport: Salzburg 70 km, München 200 km
- Train station: Zell am See 5 km
- Many hotels located in Zell am See