Marthon, Dordogne»Chateau de la Couronne
- Bedrooms: 13
- Bathrooms: 13
- Sleeps: 26
A unique blend of fairy tale castle and high fashion interiors, Chateau de la Couronne provides a wonderful venue for your magnificent wedding celebration. The Chateau sits on 5 acres of private grounds on the edge of a beautiful unspoiled village in south-west France. A truly chic Chateau with spacious rooms designed with stunning contemporary interiors. Sumptuous salons, massive luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms-some with twin baths blending fashionable, chic interior design within the original chateau framework. The Chateau offers balconies, outdoor gardens and terraces for your ceremony and reception of up to 200 guests. With extensive experience in hosting weddings this spectacular setting will enamour your guests and create a romantic wedding celebration in France you will never forget!
€2.000 per night
- Stunning eclectic and contemporary interiors
- Three large high-ceilinged salons opening onto the rear terrace
- 9 Large Bedrooms all w/flat screen TV/DVD and many w/wine chillers;5 bedroom suites;2 double bedrooms (kingbeds and ensuite bathrooms);Family suite composed of 2 separate bedrooms (one with king bed and other with 4 single beds) with shared bath.
- Additional beds can be put in Bedroom Suites.
- Large Dining Room
- Full Professional Kitchen
- Private Cinema w/9 ft screen & surround sound
- Games Room
- Billard Room
- Music Area (fully equipped)
- Traditional French Chateau w/towers and turrets, stone walls - in a "U" shape surrounding a central courtyard.
- 5 acres of lawns w/formal mature gardens and trees
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Heated swimming pool 14.5 x 6 meter(on-site)
- Private Cinema (on-site)
- Private Bar (on-site)
- Full size American Pool Table (on-site)
- Games Room (on-site)
- Extensive DVD & CD library (on-site)
- Fee WIFI (on-site)
- TV & DVD in all bedrooms (on-site)
- Basketballs, bikes, tennis raquets, boules and cricket, table tennis
- Tennis (.5km)
- Golf (9km)
- Karting (12km)
- Canoe/kayaking (9km)
- Horse Riding (15km)
- Restaurants (2 within walking distance, many others between 5 & 25 minutes drive)
- Nearest airports: Angouleme 25 km, Limoges 85km, Bergerac 140km, Bordeaux 145 km, Poitiers 145 km, La Rochelle 155 km
- Nearest main line railway station: Angouleme 25 km (Paris to Angouleme only 2 hours 10 mins)
- Sufficient places to stay nearby for 40 to stay within walking distance, 50 within 5 minutes drive and many more between 10 and 25 minutes drive.
- Highly experienced event management staff.