Jaipur, Jaipur»Jaipur Palace
- Bedrooms: 79
- Bathrooms: 79
- Sleeps: 165
The "Jewel of Jaipur"as this Palace is fondly called has been home to generations of royals since 1925 and evokes images of erstwhile royalty - polo playing princes and beautiful princesses- and is rich with legendary tales of love and valor! The palace offers luxury and extravagance for you and your wedding guests to treasure! The elegantly appointed rooms, marbled corridors and majestic gardens echo with history, romance and splendor around every corner! The beautifully architectured rooms feature opulent decor, stone work and sunlight to enhance each magical detail! You and your guests will relax, dine and celebrate in pure luxury!
- 79 Suites & Rooms: (each w/priv bath)
- 2 Grand Presidential Suites
- 2 Grand Royal Suites
- 5 Royal Suites
- 24 Historical Suites
- 41 Palace Rooms
- 5 Luxury Rooms
- 7 tranquil acres to host ceremony and reception. Royal Palace of stone and marble.
- Outdoor pool
- Fully equipped, cardiovascular and weight-training gymnasiums
- Steam Jacuzzi
- Heritage indoor swimming pool
- Jiva Grand Spa
- Polo (upon request)
- Table Tennis
- 11 km to nearest airport-in city of Jaipur
- Located just five miles outside the walls of the city of Jaipur, there is an endless amount of things to do off of palace grounds. World renound restaurants, shops, museums, and other hotels are just minutes away. Feed the many monkeys at the Galwar Bagh temple, walk around the Amber Fort & Palace that dates back to the 1700s, or feed, paint, and ride elephants at the Dera Amer Elephant Safari.
- Indian, Rajasthani, Continental and Chinese cuisine available for catering events