Iznajar, Andalucia»Cortijo Iznajar
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 9
- Sleeps: 24
Cortijo Iznajar is a beautiful villa in the heart of Andalucia with 9 spacious and beautifully decorated bedrooms. Just an hour from Granada, Cordoba and Malaga and 5 minutes from the mountain top village of Iznajar, you are in the perfect location to experience the beauty of one of the most popular parts of Spain.
The Villa consists of a large main house and 3 apartments with 9 spacious and beautifully decorated bedrooms all with ensuite shower or bathrooms. The house and each apartment has it's own kitchen and dining areas, making the layout ideal for large groups, especially multiple families. All rooms within the apartments have underfloor heating.
Connected the living areas is a large hall with huge fireplace, lounge and games area (pool table, table tennis and table football) that is ideal for dining, parties and celebrations. There is also another lounge overlooking the pool that has wifi internet and satellite television. There are 2 patios to the rear of the cortijo which are perfect for dining outdoors, enjoying the mountain breeze and glowing sky as the sun sets.
The whole cortijo, its gardens and patios are surrounded by an old stone wall, that while not impeding on the view, creates a perfect, private area for a wedding celebration. The pool is also completely fenced making the cortijo a great and safe place for children.
Owners can provide maid service, great chefs, massage therapists, hair stylists and musicians, as well as caterers and wedding planners.
$4,800 week except for July and August which is $6,500 week
*Minimum two night stay
*500 euro security deposit required
- Main house and 3 apartments each with 9 total bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms
- Kitchen in each apartment and house
- Dining area in each apartment and house
- Fireplace hall
- Game area
- 2 Lounges
- Swimming pool
- 2 patios
- Large outdoor dining areas
- Wifi internet
- Satellite TV
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Airport transfers, chefs, musicians, yoga and massage therapists can all be arranged
- Deep sea fishing trips can be organized
- Horseback riding
- Paint balling for children can be organized
- Malaga airport: 70 km
- Malaga car rental: 70 km
- Antequerra train station: 30 km
- Many hotels between 3 and 6 km away
- Weddings in July and August are not recommended because it can be very hot.
- Additional event charge only for hire of tables/chairs etc for groups over 20.
- Nearest neighbor 100 m.
- Off street parking for 20 cars available.
- Owner can recommend wedding planners and caterers that are familiar with the property.
- The ceremony is a blessing. The couple should be officially married in their country. In Spain, you can only be legally married if at least one of those getting married is Spanish.