Cape Town, Western Cape»Villa Llandudno
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Sleeps: 12
This tranquil, exclusive and luxury villa in Llandudno, Cape Town is on the coastal slopes of the Atlantic seaboard. The villa offers the ultimate privacy in contemporary luxury for a small wedding. Awake to spectacular sea and mountain views from each of the six luxury suites. The villa's architectural palette has its origins in the earth with muted colors and textured finishes reflecting spectacular sunlight. A private gate leads down to the renowned secluded Sandy Bay Beach. Barefoot luxury and uninterrupted tranquility create unforgettable memories for the wedding of a lifetime.
With an open living plan, the Villa has Grano flooring throughout which offers the luxury of inside-outside living. The inside areas open onto the spacious wrap around Balau Deck, which is furnished with over sized, comfortable deck furniture, dining tables and chairs and built in BBQ.
On the lower level you will find the heated pool, more sundecks, sun loungers and a steam room.
- 6 suites with en suite bathrooms
- Dining room
- 2 Lounges
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor lounge area
- Ocean views
- Butler service
- Private chef
- Themed dinners
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Tours and activities
- Personal shopping consultant
- Wine tastings
- Shiatsu classes
- Restaurant bookings
- Horseback riding
- Cape Town International Airport: 39 km
- Car rental: Upon guest request
- Cape Town Central train station: 18 km
- Several accommodations available in Hout Bay which is a 10 minute drive
- There is no additional event fee
- Minimum of 10 nights 15th Dec - 15th Jan
- Contingency plan is a semi covered deck on the ground floor of property
- No wedding packages offered. You are free to arrange local event services or take advantage of the knowledge of the team on hand.