St. Lucia, British West Indies»Embassy Villa
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 9.5
- Sleeps: 20+3
Perched on a hillside overlooking the azure waters of the Caribbean and framed by lush tropical gardens is this large private home away from home - Embassy Villa, Cap Estate, St. Lucia. This villa is perfect venue for special occasions like birthday and anniversary celebrations, weddings, family reunions, small business retreats, or just a group of friends vacationing together. This magnificent rental home occupies a stunning hillside location overlooking the crystal waters of the Caribbean. The property is nestled in an acre of landscaped tropical gardens on the exclusive Cap Estate, just 200m from the nearest sandy beach. The Estate is also the home to St. Lucia’s only 18-hole golf course.
The upper floor of the Villa features four bedrooms (Calabash, Cashew, Tamarind, Nutmeg) the kitchen and buffet area, a TV corner with DVD and VCR set up, an extra powder room, the main dining room including a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Our large dinning room can accommodate a group of 20 people dining on one large table or, if preferred, the set up can be split up into three tables of 6-8 people.
The home entertainment center with two large loungers has a movie library for all ages and a small CD collection for the enjoyment of our guests.
The catering-size kitchen and buffet area of the Villa is set up with microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, deep fat fryer, blender, food processor, six burner stove, two large freezer/fridge combination, chest freezer, dish washer, a quadruple sink, and self-serve counter with espresso machine and small fridge.
The lower floor of the Villa contains five bedrooms (Mango, PawPaw, Guava, Almond, Carambola) , terrace, bar with large wooden open-air deck, library corner with stereo, coin/credit card phone and wireless internet access.
Surrounded by a wooden sun deck our pool invites you to laze away the day, read a book or enjoy a drink in the gazebo at the edge of the deck while taking in the beautiful views of Anse du Cap Bay.
The romantic hammock retreat, the large couple's hanging basket, and wooden as well as stone benches all over the property make for many quiet enclaves to enjoy by yourself or with a loved one.
One of the most outstanding features of the Villa is the sunset deck. By extending the bar area it offers beautiful sunset views in the afternoon and is ideal for candlelight dinners and star gazing at night.
Groups: 9 rooms/ up to 20 people $1750.00/nt
Groups: 5 rooms/ up to 10 people $1000/nt
Minimum stay 5 nights except for St. Lucia Jazz Festival minimum 7 nights and full rental only
Summer/ Fall 2011 (May 16th – December 18th)
Groups: 9 rooms/ up to 20 people $1550.00/nt
Groups: 5 rooms/ up to 10 people $850/nt
Minimum stay 5 nights
Christmas/New Years 2011/2012 (Dec 19th–Jan 2nd)
Groups 9 rooms/ up to 20 people $1950.00/nt
Minimum stay 12 nights with both holidays included or 7 nights for only Christmas or New Years holiday included
- 9 bedrooms all facing the ocean with en suite bathroom, cable TV and A/C.
- Dining room
- TV lounge
- Buffet area
- Dining terrace
- Sun deck
- Multiple terraces
- Outdoor lounge area
- Outdoor dining area
- Hammock retreat
- Off street parking
- Large TV with DVD and VCR with video & DVD library.
- CD Player
- Stereo equipment
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Book library
- Personal laundry service available
- Iron & ironing board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Couples hanging basket
- Three hammocks
- Treatment pyramid for massages
- Fully staffed with four cooks, houseman, maid, gardener/pool attendant from Mon – Sun
- Wedding coordinator / concierge
- Pre-stocking option or fully catered option available
- Event planning available
- Horseback riding
- Scuba diving
- Rainforest adventure
- SLU airport: 20 minutes
- UVF airport: 90 minutes
- Car rental can be delivered to villa
- Village Inn
- Rex Resort
- Royal St. Lucian
- Bay Gardens
- Coco Palm
- *All within Rodney Bay
- The villa rental rate includes staffing of the villa as follows:
- Cook: Mon. – Sun. from 7:30am – 9:00pm
- Housekeeper: Mon – Sun from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Wedding coordinator/Concierge: Mon – Sun 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Gardener: Mon – Sat. from 8:00am – 12:00pm
- (Food and Beverages are not included in the Villa rental rate but we are happy to pre-stock the villa or give you a quote for a fully catered week)
- Basic wedding package includes: US 799.00
- Preparation of legal documents including lawyer fees and marriage officer
- Marriage license and certificate
- Beautifully decorated wedding gazebo with tropical flowers
- Small wedding bouquet for the bride
- Grooms button hole
- Bottle of sparkling wine after the reception
- Additional arrangements include (additional cost):
- Photographer and/or videographer
- Entertainment: (Steel pan soloist or band, saxophonist, band, DJ, Fire eater and Limbo show etc.)
- Champagne brunch
- Rehearsal dinner on property or in a beautiful nearby restaurant
- Wedding reception cocktail party
- Wedding dinner on property or in a beautiful nearby restaurant
- Special decorations for the wedding
- One, two or three tear wedding cake with fresh flowers.
- Beauty treatments, hairdressing and massage appointments for the bridal party.