Cabrera, Dominican Republic»Casa Costa Verde
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 10
- Sleeps: 24
The owners of Casa Costa Verde welcome you to enjoy the splendors of this elegant wedding venue. The villa reflects the Italian style of the region of Piemonte. The owners love of the Italian region is reflected in the house and the grounds. Landscaping reminds one of Tuscany in the Caribbean. Imported Italian marble fountains, flower filled gardens, and enchanting alfresco dining area, fish ponds and cobblestone walkways bring the charm of Italy to this unusual villa.
This 15,000+ sq. ft. Italian Tuscan-style vacation villa sited perfectly atop a soaring sea cliff to offer sweeping 220 degree views of the ocean. It's eight spacious bedroom suites (6 King-Sized, one w/Two Doubles and one Queen-Sized) are all fully air-conditioned. The villa itself was designed by a world-renowned, award-winning architect using individually selected materials from throughout the world. The luxury beach villa also boasts deep, shady terraces, an easily accessible 600' white sand secluded beach, a free-form private swimming pool design w/spa, fully equipped game room including satellite TV, DVD library and much, much more.
The beautiful interior design includes custom mahogany furnishings & imported fabric window treatments, hand-painted ceiling and wall murals by an international artist and intimate details designed to capture the imagination.
Within the town of Cabrera, Casa Costa Verde is also conveniently close to other popular tourist destinations such as Cabarete, Sosua, Puerto Plata and Samana Bay.
No matter what type of wedding or commitment ceremony you dream of having, this lovely villa gives a bride the sense of an Italian wedding located on the water of a beautiful coast. An unusual setting with a European feel.
Low Season: $2,200/3 nights; $13,090/week
Mid Season: $2,800/3 nights; $17,150/week
High Season: $3,400/3 nights; $20,825/week
Event fee: $750-$1500, depending on size.
- 8 bedroom suites
- Formal dining room
- Great room
- Entrance hall
- Game room
- Gourmet kitchen
- Zero-emtry swimming pool
- Chipping green
- 4-hole putting green
- Multiple covered terraces
- Outdoor dining area
- Small pond
- Covered Kiosko
- Executive chef
- Full-time wedding coordinator
- Spa services
- 3 Elegant Hand-Carved Fireplaces with Gas Logs & Remote Ignition
- Hand Painted Ceiling and Wall Murals by International Muralist
- 3 Satellite Sony Televisions with VCR/DVD/CD & Vast Video/Audio Library
- Fully Exercise Facility including Elliptical Runner, Bow Flex, and Free Weights
- Spa-Quality Luxurious Padded Pool Chairs and Chaise Lounges
- Luxurious Double-width Hammocks Overlooking the Sea
- Interior and Exterior Sony Dream System Surround Sound Systems w/CD Players
- Portable Beach Lounge Chairs & Umbrellas
- Children's Beach / Pool Toys & Board Games
- 15' Championship Shuffleboard Table
- Professional Foosball Table
- 8' Championship Quality Outdoor Pool Table w/Ping-Pong
- Spectacular Hand Built Stone Privacy Wall Surrounds the Villa
- Horseback riding
- Puerto Plata (POP) airport: 90 minutes
- Hotel la Catalina
- Additional 12% mandatory gratuity.
- With use of the in house chef there is a fixed dinner price of $4200 for a maximum of 16 people or Al a Carte for up to 200 people.
- Complete spa services are available at the villa for additional cost.