Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands»Cayman Cottages (Honeymoon)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
The Cayman Cottages are a perfect destination for honeymooners who are looking for a very private, quiet and secluded environment, but not forgo the luxury amenities of a resort.
Caribbean-inspired luxury cottage, interiors by award winning designer, featuring high ceilings and large windows with panoramic views of the ocean and lush tropical garden.
Enjoy the sea breeze on your 600 thread count Egyptian cotton linens in your master bedroom while awaiting breakfast in bed. The bedroom features a king size bed, walk-in closest and en-suite master bath with large Jacuzzi tub and rain forest shower.
High Season (Nov - Apr): $4,349
Low Season (May - Oct): $3,414
*additional nights can be added on for $650/night in high season and $415/night in low season
- 2 bedrooms (only have use of one with honeymoon package)
- 1 bathroom
- Living room
- Dining room
- Beachfront property
- Tropical fruit garden
- Flower garden
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Center
- Open-air pavilions
- One-way Airport Transfers
- Reception & concierge desk
- Daily housekeeping excludes Sundays
- Nightly turn down on request
- Selection of local and international newspapers on request
- Media library of books and music
- Welcome drinks
- WIFI and local calls
- Flip flops
- Washer and Dryer
- Fresh flowers
- World Class Sommelier on request
- All cottages are pre-stocked with regular and decaffeinated coffee, bottled water, tea, milk, sugar, orange juice, and assorted cereals. These items are replenished daily as required.
- 3 Flat Screen TV's throughout
- High tech security system
- Room Service available
- Island Tours
- On-site Art lessons
- On-site Cooking lessons
- Horseback riding
- Open air spa
- Seven Mile Beach: 10 minutes
- With Honeymoon package:
- Breakfast in bed
- 7 course tasting menu at Osetra Bay for two
- Helicopter Island tour for two
- One hour massage for two
- Pre-stocking of fridge with any particular items may be arranged for an additional cost.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. and checkout time is noon
- A minimum three-night stay is required.
- Rates shown do not include the 10% government tax.
- No smoking allowed in cottage.
- No pets allowed.
- *Closed in September