Guana Island, British Virgin Islands»Jost House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 8
Instead of a wedding day that's simply memorable, make yours unforgettable. You and up to 35 others can have the 850 acre Guana Island in the British Virgin Islands all to yourselves for your once in a lifetime Caribbean destination wedding. For the ceremony, choose the morning sun on magnificent White Bay Beach, a perfect sunset on the Queen's Terrace, or a moonlit night in the fragrant Garden of Eden. For the wedding feast, imagine a very special beach banquet that begins at dusk and ends under a shimmering canopy of stars. Then end your day of festivities at the honeymoon hideaway, North Beach Cottage.
The 10,000 square foot exclusive Jost House villa completed in 2007 boasts sweeping views of the Caribbean and Atlantic from all three of the guest suites and the villa's two private heated swimming pools and Jacuzzi. There is an additional villa and six cottages to accommodate further guests.
There are leisure activities for everyone--from snorkeling to sailing, from tennis to hiking--with soft white sand beaches, tropical foliage and flamingoes. The entire island is yours for you and your guests, for your very special destination wedding in paradise.
$7,000 - $8,100 per night Dec. 18 - Jan. 03
Rates include three meals a day plus a fully stocked bar.
Wedding package $1,850 and up.
- 1 King suite with large walk-in shower, remote control shades and lights
- 1 Double room with spacious bathroom
- 1 King suite including full office, treadmill, and private terrace with outdoor shower, plunge pool/jacuzzi and pillow bed overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Chef's Kitchen
- Dining Room (seats 14 guests)
- 850 acre private island
- Tennis Courts
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Satellite TV and music
- Three meals per day plus between-meal refreshments
- Golf carts
- Golf: St. Thomas
- Bars and Bistros: on island or within 10 minutes by boat
- Shopping: 10 minute boat ride
- Sailing cruises & boat charters
- Waterskiing, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba and windsurfing
- Beach picnics
- 12 miles of trails
- Beach Barbecues
- Old Movie nights
- Airport: 3 miles
- Rental Car: 3 miles
- No bookings in September.