St. James, Barbados»Sandy Lane Villa
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6.5
- Sleeps: 12+2
This distinctive two-story, six bedroom property offers the ultimate in beachfront luxury, located right on famous Sandy Lane Beach, on the West Coast of Barbados.
It is an adventure from the moment you enter through the arched doorway into the attractive central courtyard with cascading tropical flowers and bubbling fountain.
The ground floor reveals two air-conditioned bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a gazebo dining room, air-conditioned bar with sitting area, office and kitchen. There is a large free-form infinity edged swimming pool as well as a separate heated jacuzzi, barbecue pit and adjacent beach side gazebo. The pool terrace features a sunken seating area which leads to the air-conditioned bar.
Upstairs a magnificent master bedroom with en suite bathroom awaits you. The master bedroom balcony provides a magnificent view of Sandy Lane Beach. Three equally splendid air-conditioned bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms provide ample space for large groups. Also located upstairs is air-conditioned TV room which provides comfortable seating and is equipped with satellite TV, DVD player, VCR and a surround-sound stereo system.
Throughout Landfall a high tech sound system is capable of filling the entire villa with the music of your choice. A perfect house for entertaining, this unique property is ideal for sunset cocktails in the jacuzzi, a midday lunch party around the swimming pool or a starlit barbecue dinner under the stars
Apr 16 – Dec 14: US $3,200.00 per night, $22,400 per week
Prices do not include 8.75% VAT
Additional $2,000 event fee
- Upstairs: Master bedroom, Bedroom No.2, and Bedroom No.4 have twin beds. Bedroom No.3 has a queen size bed.
- Downstairs: Bedroom No. 5 and No. 6 have twin beds. Single Beds can be made up separately or as kings
- 6 en suite bathroom and 1 powder room
- All en suite bathrooms have a shower and a separate tub
- Gazebo Dining room
- Sitting room
- TV room
- Infinity Swimming pool
- Beach side Gazebo
- Pool terrace
- Outdoor bar
- Central courtyard with fountain
- Dedicated Villa Manager
- Butler (famous for his rum punch)
- Assistant Cook/Housekeeper
- Security Guard
- 6 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Barbeque
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- IPod dock station
- Golf: 7 minutes
- Swimming: on property
- Tennis: 7 minutes
- Surfing: on property
- Sailing: on property
- Spa: 5 minutes
- Beach: on property
- Museum: 30 minutes
- Sightseeing & Tours: 20 minutes
- Restaurants: 5 minutes
- Shopping: 5 minutes
- Water Sports: on property
- Grantley Adams airport: 40 minutes
- Sandy Lane Hotel: less than 5 minutes
- Almond Bay hotel
- Staff can suggest caterers, event rentals and wedding planners
- Staff do not suggest holding an event in October, as it is a very wet month.
- Parking for 10 cars is immediately available. Additional parking may be arranged nearby.
- Villa can accommodate 12 adults and two extra children (14 and under). Additional fees might be incurred for an extra staff member.